|Plastic Processed:||PVC, UPVC||Screw Design:||Conical Twin Screw Extruder|
|Automatic Grade:||Full Automatic||Power(W):||15-500kw|
|Ipe Used For:||Plastic Corrugate Pipe Machine||Certification:||CE, ISO9001|
pipe expander machine,
pvc pipe socketing machine
SBG250 PVC UPVC Double Wall Corrugated Pipe Machine With Conical Twin Screw
Plastic extruder → Mould→ forming machine →Cooling tank →Cutter →Stacker
The scope of diameter: (OD) Φ63mm-Φ250mm
Double wall corrugated pipe introduction
1) Double wall corrugated pipe (ODΦ63mm-Φ250mm) material is UPVC. the design of structure is new and reasonable.
2) Smooth inner layer and hollow corrugated outer layer composed.
3) It has many advantages, such as: good ability bearing external load, high strength, light weight, smooth inner wall, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, construction convenient, and low cost and so on.
4) The pipe adopts socket expanding and seal ring connecting which prevents expanding from hot and shrinking from cold.
5) Double wall corrugated pipe are widely used in highway, railway roadbed, the Mass Transit Railway engineering, waste landfill sites, tunnels, green belts, sports grounds and drainage area such as slope protection caused by high water content.
Double wall corrugated pipe extruder Features:
In order to meet the demand of plastic pipe market, our Company designed and developed this UPVC Double
Wall Corrugated Pipe Extrusion Line SBG 250 by absorbing advanced technology from foreign countries
plastic machinery industry.
This UPVC Double Wall Corrugated Pipe Extrusion Line is the latest study achievement in the plastic in the
plastic extrusion field. This extrusion line is suitable for the high speed extrusion of UPVC material. UPVC
Double Wall Corrugated Pipe Extrusion Line adopts one conical twin screw extruder directly extruding and f
forming technology, human-machine interface control system. It makes high automation degree, reliable
quality and stable production become true. And this Corrugated Pipe production line wins our home and
abroad customers’ good reputation.
Extruder: Equipped with forced fixed-quantity feeding system,High speed and efficiency conical twin screw
extruder is specially designed for extrudidng PVC material,automatic temperature control system, vacuum
exhaust system and automatic speed control system. This structure assures accurate controlling for the
material temperature, plasticization stability and greatly improving corrugated pipe quality.
Corrugator: High performance vertical/shuttle corrugator ensure the pipe of good quality and high efficiency
Horizontal structure; Chain type transmission; Equipped with open water cooling system. This kind of design
greatly increases the production speed. With special and accurate forming module; Cooling air and water
system which guarantee the production speed fast. It greatly increases the production speed. Mold moving
adopts advanced synchronous upper and lower mechanical drive system. It assures moving accuracy and
plastic pipe quality stability. Advanced self-lubricating system makes the forming molds and mold plates
abrasions minimize and greatly extend the service life.
Die head: Spiral type; Special structure design; Small volume and clean flow. It is composite die head and
made of 40Cr, plating chrome and polishing. which makes the corrugated pipe inner and outer layer wall
thickness even and forming stability.
Cutting machine: automatically cutting, Effective cutting, high speed, low noise and dustless cutting and so
on many advantages,.
Control system: this UPVC Double wall corrugated pipe production line adopts Siemens professional PLC
control system, 15 "large colorful touch screen human-machine interface, high automation, reliable running,
easy operation, remote communication function which can realize remote fault diagnosis and rule out the
Main Technical Parameter:
|Total Power(kw)||Weight (kg)|
|Extruder||SJSZ65/132 or SJSZ80/156||4300x15400x2465||70( max)||4500|
For choosing proper machine and saving your time, please read these bellow guides carefully:
1) What material do you want to process?
2) What is the max and min size of the finish products. For example, the diameter of pipe(inch or mm);
thickness of pipe wall(mm) you’d better offer the picture of sample or drawing of sample.
3) What is the electric device you need ? Siemens, Omron or domestic ? What is your power standard?
4) When do you want the machine? (Times for delivery)
5) Other requirements about the machine you want.
Contact Person: YIN
Tel: +86 139 2198 6345 / +86 139 2197 4941